Hi.

Timothy's been a little slow in the talking department. But in the last few months, his vocabulary has exploded. Unfortunately, I'm really the only one who can understand it and many words sound ridiculously similar, so there are some days I still play the guessing game.

Of course, Dada was one of the first words he did come up with. And for a long time, Dada was used for both Erik and me. But about July, he finally started calling me Mama. At first, it melted my heart. It was so cute. And I was so happy he finally had a name for me. But now this is my life:



Every five minutes. All. Day. Long. Can we go back to not speaking? :)

Angie Allen  – (9/12/12, 6:40 AM)  

LOL, that slays me every time I see it cuz it's soooo true! But it's so fun to just smile and say "Hi" back, don't you think? And in so many different ways. You had at least 3 or 4 nicknames. LG (little girl), sweet cheeks, pumpkin, honey, sweetheart, etc. There's Hi, Hello, Hey, Hey there, What's up? Love you!

Post a Comment

This is Us

This is Us

Right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    I'm currently reading

    92 Pacific Boulevard
    It Sucked and Then I Cried: How I Had a Baby, a Breakdown, and a Much Needed Margarita


    Leonora's favorite books »

      © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP